Domestic hot water heat pumps (DHW HP) have been one of the key drivers of the European Heat Pump market in the last couple of years. In August 2013, Delta- EE published a report under its Heat Pump Research Service analyzing market drivers, future growth opportunities and market development for DHW HPs. This report is focused on residential applications.
A series of five articles that shed light on some highlights of the report has recently been published by Delta-EE. The articles are the following:
- Energy Label & Ecodesign – 3 reasons why they will boost the Domestic Hot Water Heat Pump Market
- C02: The refrigerant of the future for domestic hot water heat pumps?
- Chinese Manufacturers of Hot Water Heat Pumps – Rising Stars
- Domestic hot water heat pumps: Breathing new life into aging oil boilers?
- Domestic hot water heat pumps – An electrifying outlook!
For more information on the report please contact Lukas Bergman at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 131 625 3332.