The 9th edition of EHPA’s annual Forum will take place in Paris, France, one of the biggest heat pump markets in Europe and will be held under the patronage of the French Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy.
The EHPA Heat Pump Forum 2016 will showcase the underestimated potential of heat-pump technology and look at the successful European and national climate and energy policies that benefit from heat pumps.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marie Donnelly, Director for new and renewable sources of energy, DG Energy, European Commission
- Martin Forsén, President of EHPA, NIBE
- Fréderic Gastaldo, CEO of Swisscom Energy Solutions
- Prof. Kornelis Blok, Ecofys
- Rod Janssen, Chairman of Energy Efficiencu in Industrial Processes (EEIP)
- Thierry Nille, President of AFPAC
- Chantal Degand, Deputy Director of strategy for energy retail and services, EdF
The event will address in particular:
- new business models for low emission heating & cooling
- successful coupling of energy efficiency and renewable energy
- the current market development of heat pumps in Europe
- a technical session on heat pumps in different industry sectors and the market of natural refrigerants
- the results of the GreenHP project
Do not miss the chance to meet senior representatives from: the French government, European Commission, national and European policy makers, heat pump manufacturers, component manufacturers, research institutes.
Conference venue: Yacht de Paris
To see the photo gallery, click here
To view the presentations of past editions, click here
For accommodation options, click here
Interested in increasing your visibility? Please click here to download our sponsorship packages.